Thursday, February 21
The county has given permission to conduct after-school activities today. We will have 9/10th graders complete tryouts from 6-7pm and 11/12th graders from 7-8pm. All will be in the gym.
- If you missed the meeting last week, please see Coach Shannon to receive the tryout guidelines that were distributed at the meeting.
- All players will start tryouts on Monday, February 18, in the Auxiliary Gym.
- 9th/10th graders will start at 4:00pm on Monday, 11th/12th graders will start at 5:00pm on Monday.
- Start times for Tuesday and Wednesday are TBD due to weather conditions.
- Tryout dates are February 18-20.
- Teams will be announced during individual player meetings on February 21, starting at 4:00pm.
- Prior to tryouts, all interested players must register online and complete all forms during registration. No player will be allowed to participate in tryouts without being registered and all forms submitted and approved by the Athletic Office. Tryout days missed will not be made up if a player misses a day due to not registering and having all forms submitted.
- Players must wear baseball pants and a baseball hat to tryout. Both are part of the uniform and expected to be worn each day, unless told differently by Coach Shannon. Bring warm athletic apparel due to low temperatures early in the season.
If there are any questions, please contact Coach Shannon via email, .